I would like to welcome you to ZICAB, the Approved Learning Partner
for the Edinburgh Business School (EBS) Masters programmes in Zambia. Edinburgh Business School is the Graduate School of Business of Heriot-Watt University - UK.
At ZICAB, we offer you an ideal place to pursue an Internationally recognised MBA, MSc or DBA.The EBS Masters programmes are designed to offer you a choice – in how, when and what you study – and to give you the qualification and practical skills you want without seriously disrupting your career or home life. This flexibility underpins the extraordinary popularity and global success of the MBA programme which has over 15,000 graduates world-wide.
My personal advice is this, if you want to obtain a globally recognised Masters then enrol on the famous Heriot-Watt University Edniburgh Business School (EBS) programme and experience and enjoy a personalised, friendly, effective service delivery..
At ZICAB, you will indeed feel at home. Welcome.
Zambian Institute for Capacity Building (ZICAB) Limited
ZICAB is an Approved Learning Partner of Edinburgh Business School
For further details contact:
The Executive Director
Zambia Institute for Capacity Building
4th Floor, Anchor House [Next to Shoprite],
P.O. Box 51307,
Telefax: +260 211 220824
Mobile: +260 977 765370
+260 955 765370
+260 966 595980
+260 976 119465
Phone: +260 211 237484 (Direct)
- Over 11,000 active students in over 160 countries
- Authors from leading business Schools in Europe and the USA
- 400 Exam centres world wide
- Study from anywhere in the world
- Modular programmes with multiple pathways
- Choose from self-study, on-campus in Edinburgh or supported study in Zambia
- Start anytime and pay fees on course by course basis
- Study for as long as you need
Specialist MBAs Available
- Listed by Financial times (FT) as the largest MBA in the world (2013)
- 16, 000 graduates have already achieved their MBA, including over 230 Zambian graduates
- Chosen for sponsorship by many leading corporations
- Over 40% of Fortune 500 companies have students on the MBA programme
- Human Resource Management
- Strategic Planning